We always aim for complete customer satisfaction and welcome feedback from our customers. If you would like to comment on our service and leave us feedback, please use the ‘Contact Form’ on our Contact Us page.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
- Thanks for the brilliant service at my daughter’s Christening, the BBQ food was amazing! Chris Odysseas, Waltham Abbey
- I would like to thank you so much for your efficient and sensitive service in catering after my Great Aunt’s funeral. It was such short notice and I am so pleased that i found you as I don’t think we could have received better attention. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the finger food spread as well as your food and your kindness in staying to help out. I would highly recommend you to anyone who needs catering. S. McGrath, Twickenham
- Thank you for Catering for my father-in Law’s funeral, the finger food was really lovely and there were many compliments. L. Parker, Enfield
- Thank you so much for all the Sandwich Platters you provided, they were fantastic and everyone was impressed with the quality and variety. C. Dorey, Oakwood
- Artemis has recently catered both my Childrens’ Parties. She is excellent, reliable, helpful and well prepared – it takes so much stress off! I had so many comments about how nice it was to have fresh homemade food and the cake she made for my daughter looked gorgeous and tasted delicious, thank you! D. Constantinides, Southgate
- Thank you so much for catering for our son’s first birthday party. The Greek buffet and finger food was fantastic and there were many compliments from our guests, I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for delicious party food! Maria Harilaou, Palmers Green
- Thank you Artemis for providing the Kids Party food, it was yummy and took away all the stress out of the preparation. I would highly recommend your services! Elena Bolger, Enfield
- Olympic Catering Provided a BBQ for my daughter’s Christening and were absolutely fantastic! From discussing and catering to my ever changing needs to ensuring top quality food on the day. I couldn’t recommend them more and look forward to working with them in the future. 5 Star!! Emma O’Halloran, Hertford
- I would like to thank Olympic Catering for the children’s party food for my little baby’s birthday. It was wonderful especially the fruit sticks. I will definitely be using you again in the future.. thanks again xx Sonia, Cheshunt
- Hi Artemis thank you so much for catering my sons 13th birthday party you were so attentive and the finger food went down really well!! Maria, Hadley Wood
- Fantastic Service and party food for our son’s 6th birthday Party and will highly recommend your services to all! A. Djemal, Enfield
- The catering for our staff xmas party couldn’t have been any more perfect than it was! The selection of BBQ food varied from chicken & pork skewers to salmon which meant there was an option for everyone! The meat was delicious, tender and seasoned beautifully as well as the salads and halloumi which was cooked to perfection. All guests thoroughly enjoyed the Greek Buffet and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a caterer!” Thank you DV8 Training Academy, Walthamstow, London
- “Dear Artemis, I would like to thank you so much for your efficient and sensitive service in catering after my Great Aunts funeral. It was such short notice and as I am not local to the area and did not know the venue I did not really know what our options were. I am so pleased I was given your number as I do not think we could have received any better attention. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the food and your kindness in staying on to help.
I would highly recommend you to anybody who needs catering for any occasion. I would definitely recommend you to all my friends/ family x” S. McGrath, Enfield
- “Olympic Catering catered for our Christmas party which was held to thank volunteers for the work they had done over the year. We found Artemis offers a reliable and courteous service. There is a large finger buffet menu to choose from and everything was brought in fresh and well presented. The rates were reasonable and the service delivery was always with a smile. All I can say is thank you.”, Cherry Lodge Cancer Trust, Barnet
- Thank you so much for all the lovely Children’s Party Food, the kids loved it and everything was so delicious and was eaten. Luckily i ordered extra Food Boxes do I can enjoy having some of your lovely Oreo Pops and cupcakes!! Thank you!! L. Bridges
- Thank you so much for the lovely Children’s Party food, the children loved it and we got to enjoy the leftovers too. The Frozen themed birthday cake not only looked fantastic but was tasty too. Highly recommended! S. Grant, Enfield
- Just wanted to say a big thank you for your wonderful catering expertise, amazing BBQ buffet for our daughter’s 16th birthday party. Everything was so nice and I was so “relaxed” as I didn’t have to cook.:) Our guests are still talking about the wonderful food. Thank you again, will definitely have you again for more parties! Bambi and family xx
- Just a big thank you for all your hard work preparing the finger food buffet following our father’s funeral. You took the worrying of catering for this at the usual short notice from our mother and ourselves. The finger buffet was beautifully laid not only with a cariety of sandwiches but also fresh fruit and savouries. Many people commented on how wonderful it looked and tasted. We cannot thank you enough for all your hard work behind the scenes as well as your unobtrusive assistance during the Wake and we would have no hesitation recommending your services. With huge thanks again. The Jackson Family
- Thank you so much for your wonderful service for the funeral finger buffet. The food was lovely and fresh and you presented it well. I will recommend you without hesitation. J. Stacey, Cockfosters
- I hired you out for my beautiful granddaughters Christening. The BBQ buffet food was so tasty, very good value for money and quality meat. Everyone commented on how lovely the food was. We got exactly what we paid for and much more. Thank you guys for making this special day even more memorable. Linda, Cheshunt
- We would just like to say a huge thank you for catering our engagement party! The BBQ Buffet food was amazing, and absolutely everyone enjoyed it! All out friends and family commented on how lovely you both were. And apologies for my dad pinching the food before you were ready! Just shows how good it was!! C. Muslu, Crystal Palace
- Thank you so much for catering for us again and for our little boys christening. The BBQ buffet was lovely and everyone loved it and nothing was left at the end as people helped themselves to seconds Thank you also for helping with the other foods and setting up so we didn’t have to do anything when we came back from the church……everything looked great Highly recommend Olympic BBQ & Catering. D. Dontas, Enfield
- Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday cake you make for Cecilia’s first birthday. She loved it as much as we did plus it tasted as good as it looked. Wonderful! P. Santoro, Barnet
- Thank you so much for the wonderful food you supplied for our wedding reception on 30 August. The finger food buffet was lovely, however I would also like to say what a helpful and friendly service you offer before the event, we found you to be very approachable and felt you give the service a genuine personal touch. We would not hesitate to use you again and recommend you to friends and relatives. Andrea & Richard, Cheshunt
- We hired Olympic BBQ & Catering for a BBQ garden party to celebrate a special family birthday.
We found Olympic to be really friendly and they were particularly helpful and accommodating with selection of menus for our guests as we had a few fussy eaters in attendance!
They arrived on time as agreed on the day of the party and set up really quickly, soon got the coals burning and worked to our timeframe for when the food would be ready for our guests. As soon as guests arrived and saw the set up, they were really impressed and keen to sample the food which was being prepared………..they were not disappointed.
The food was excellent, plentiful and well presented. Everyone complimented us on a great menu and overall the party was a huge success.
Would happily recommend Olympic and we are already planning our next event. Mr and Mrs. Prendergast, Bush Hill Park
- Huge thank you to Olympic BBQ & Catering for supplying Trent School with great snack platters at our Music cafe on Saturday 21st June 2014. Fresh, plentiful and most important affordable! Thanks Artemis, you’re simply amazing x. Sarah. Trent Church of England School PTA
Just wanted to say a big thank you for the BBQ and Greek Finger Buffet spread you did on Saturday 21st June. I was weary I must admit but my worries were unfounded. The food was delicious and well presented and there was plenty of it. Very professionally done. Would wholeheartedly recommend your services. A 5* service. Thank you. Mrs A. Anthimou, Leyton
Olympic catered for our granddaughter’s Christening at St Catherine in Friern Barnet. Everything was excellent: food; price; communication. We would recommend Olympic to anyone. David and Elena Palfreman, Cockfosters
- We were impressed with the website and all the positive reviews, so we thought we would try Olympic BBQ & Catering for our daughter’s 21st birthday party. You were both very friendly, helpful and professional. The food platters were tasty and well presented and the koubes and kyoftedes were delicious! We would not hesitate hiring them again, hopefully for a barbeque next time. Mr & Mrs Brown, Nazeing
- Thanks again for the great job you did on Saturday for our BBQ Buffet. The food was delicious, the meat was piping hot, so tender and full of flavour. We had lots of compliments about it. It was fantastic to be able to relax and enjoy our party and let you worry about feeding everyone! Wishing you every success with your very special little business. C. Lindop, Enfield
- ‘Fantastic BBQ Buffet food and excellent service! Very homely! Highly recommend, will definitely use again……guests were very pleased & couldn’t believe such service existed!!!’ Manj, Edgware
- ‘ I booked Olympic BBQ and Catering for my daughter’s Christening and they could not have gone out of their way more to help!! A wonderful family run business, such friendly people, and the BBQ food and service were also first class. I highly recommend them!’ K. Monty, Newgate Village
- ‘We hired Olympic BBQ and Catering for my son’s Christening as we wanted to spend time with our guests rather than cooking and I cannot praise them enough! The BBQ buffet was amazing and they are so friendly and helpful. We would hire them again in a heartbeat and it really made our day to see our guests enjoying the food so much.’ K. Wreyford, Cheshunt
- ‘I cannot recommend you highly enough! So professional, friendly and the food was amazing, and would recommend you in a second.’ Z. Willis, Enfield
- ‘Thank you Olympic, you were absolutely fantastic and just what we had hoped for. The BBQ Buffet food was plentiful and cooked on time and all our guests were impressed with the service too.’ T. Pulham, Crouch End
- ‘The BBQ was seriously amazing and better than I had expected even tough I had read your reviews. All the guests commented on the freshness and taste of the food as well as your professionalism…Deepest heartfelt thanks to you all.’ J. Cable, Oakwood
- “They were great at everything. They even helped to prepare the setting for us. They made our BBQ engagement party very special. The food was above expectations and being part Greek and catering for greeks – they did an incredible job. Feeding 90 people is a tough job and they made it look very simple.Would happily use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone. Great family run business.” Z. Khan, London N14
- ‘I would just like to come on here and thank those who helped to make our wedding day as special as it was with Olympic BBQ & Catering for providing an amazing buffet – crazily well presented 🙂 I couldn’t recommend more highly! we loved all of it and the desserts were really special! thank you for everything!’ Kirsty Clare Smith, Enfield
- “Thank you Olympic BBQ and Catering for making my boys joint 21st and 18th birthday party extra special with amazing BBQ food and plenty of it. You are the best.” Edwina Ellis, Stanmore
- ‘I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Olympic BBQ & Catering for their delicious BBQ and extras they cooked up for our twins Christening this Sunday just gone. The food was amazing, very reasonably priced, lots of it and very friendly staff :)) Highly Recommend them!’ Mrs D. Dontas, Enfield
“Nothing is too much trouble for Olympic Catering’s finger buffets, their sandwiches are always very fresh, mini cakes are delicious and delivery is early. They are always happy to discuss a suitable menu for our events. Good local company who I would highly recommend”. J. Fletcher, Self-Unlimited, Barnet
- ”The kids lunch boxes looked really nice and the children were able to open up the boxes themselves and eat independently without me and other parents having to serve them. The food inside was healthy and all the children really enjoyed all the different food. I also ordered pink cupcakes which looked amazing and all the children and adults really enjoyed eating. Using Olympic BBQ and Catering made the meal time fun and stress free.
I would highly recommend Olympic BBQ and Catering.” L. Bridges, Barnet
- ‘ Your BBQ food was very good, arrived on time and use of your dishes was such a help, and a special mention must go to the Sheftalia which were so delicious, I could have eaten only these’. Mrs M Belli, Winchmore Hill
- Thank you so much for catering my little boy’s birthday party . Everyone enjoyed the sandwich platters and other savouries that you did everything was delicious. Mrs Yiasemi, Cockfosters
- The BBQ buffet food was great and everyone commented on the quality and tastiness. There was also plenty to go around and Lula was always serving with a professionalism about her. The day went by with no problems and definitely if it were not for Olympic BBQ we would not have had such a perfect day. Cos can cook a good souvlaki!
Once again thank you for your services and will use you again when the occasion arises. Since the party I have been recommending you to everyone so I hope this will bring you future business. Good luck with you business and I wish you all the best. Mrs J. Wilson, Whetstone
- We would like to thank for all your marvelous work at our party on the 5th August this year.
Every one at the party said how good the BBQ buffet was and what a good variety there was. If we ever needed another party catered we would both choose you. If we knew of anyone who was looking for a caterer we would both recommend you. Mrs Shorter and Mrs Lochrie, Cockfosters
- “Just writing to say thank you for the BBQ on Friday night. All the guests loved the lamb and commented on how good the salads were – especially the Greek one. I would recommend you to anyone who wants something a bit different for their party.” Mrs Solden, High Barnet
- “The finger lunch buffet was all prepared, presented and delivered to a very high standard thank you and plenty to go round. The trainees really welcomed the fresh fruit display and the cake as a choice, but had a bit of both anyway. Well done – a real plus in terms of us trying to mirror hotel facilities.” T. Marston, Saga
‘The most delicious cakes I have ever tasted. Fresh and moist. Artemis always comes up with great ideas to match the theme of your occasion’. Ms P. Onslow, Barnet
- “Thank you so much for the fantastic BBQ and hog roast. You made the day so easy and I had so many wonderful comments about how amazing the catering was. ” J.Sidwell, Hadley Wood
- “Thank you to everyone from Olympic BBQ and catering for making my special day one to remember. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The BBQ buffet was of great quality and everything was thought about carefully. Great sizes/portions and Great customer service. I would recommend this company as perfect if you want a tasty BBQ for your event or party. Worth every penny, and food was filling and plentiful. ” S.Bunting, Southgate, London
- “The food was really tasty and fresh. It was great to have a BBQ and for the food to be cooked at the venue. The staff were professional and friendly. Thanks for everything. You really helped the event to be a success! ” Ben Campbell, Family Mosaic
- “Firstly thank you so much for delivering our order nice and early on Saturday. The food was delicious, fresh, beautifully presented and it was appreciated by everyone. I was very very happy with it and I will definately be using you again” Emily, Enfield Town
- We had an amazing party and the food was lovely. It was perfect for the event and everyone had plenty to eat even though we had extra people who had not been invited. We have had lots of comments about what a great party it was which also includes the food. Thanks for all your hard work. Lara Geraghty, Barnet
- The food provided was presented perfectly, in good quality platters and looked very professional. The sandwiches, chicken and pasta were great for the kids and adults and were all really tasty with a lot of filling. Artemis, you were really helpful in helping me decide on the menu and guidance on how much to order – there was hardly any food left over! I would definitely be contacting you again for your service, not only for the kids birthdays but also for meetings that i have to orgainse for work sometimes too. Thanks for all your help and hard work Artemis – looking forward to working with you again! Arti Baghat, Hadley Wood
- I am very happy with the food and service, all the kids enjoyed their food boxes. Thanks. Martin Crockford, Enfield EN3
- Thanks so much to Artemis at Olympic for helping me to make my little boy’s birthday party go without a hitch! She thought of every detail as it showed as the children all tucked into their colourful boxes full of tasty homemade food! They even helped me to cater for the adults. A great, professional stress-busting solution for you kiddies birthday parties – highly recommend! D.Constantinides, London N14
- The sandwich platters and mini quiches were fantastic! The Saturday order went within 25 minutes even though there was lots of other food so they were a big hit! The Sunday platters were all cleared so again were a big hit! A big thank you again and hopefully will speak soon. Leah Petrou, Grange Park N21
- I thought I would let you know that my daughter and friends had a wonderful time at her surprise 18th Birthday Party. We were not disappointed. The food was of very high quailty and plentyful. The price was very reasonable also.The staff were all very nice, which added to the evening.I would highly recommend to you to our family and friends in the future. Once again, THANK-YOU. Sandra.